Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Because Everybody's Free to Wear Nostalgia | Internet Explorer's "Child of the 90's" Ad

Damn right, in those days, a troll was still a friend, and lunch was a puzzle, not a picture.




Teary kid that I am, this ad naturally brought tears to my eyes--those innocent, corny days of our youth when everything was still happily insulated from likes and comments and you were still content.  

Nice photography too; even without those 90's "artifacts", just because of the photography the 90's touch was just unmistakable. 

I wish I used Internet Explorer, but the thing is, I migrated to Mozilla soon as I learned there was Mozilla, and then to Google Chrome soon as it was available.  Who knows, I might peek into IE from time to time from now on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...